Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

What? No Allergies?

So I went to an allergy specialist today at the advice of my primary care physician because I come to see him a few times a year for allergy symptoms. They did the allergy testing on me (mildly uncomfortable and itchy) and it turns out that out of 72 different substances that people are commonly allergic to, I am allergic to NONE of them. Not a single one. No mold, no cedar, no plans, no pets ("slightly" allergic to American Elm and cats). Can you believe that?

Evidently lots of people who have "allergies" in fact have allergy-like symptoms that are triggered by changes in the weather, such as barometric pressure, temperature and humidity.

Okay, I'm sure you're bored by now, but I thought it was really strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment