Wednesday, June 10, 2009
A Turtle! (and one smart dog)
So I'm in my office working away and Madison is throwing a FIT at something she sees outside. This is not out of the ordinary, but finally she whines for so long that I look up, and lo and behold, there is a turtle crossing the street right in front of the window! I ran very fast to get the camera so I can take these pictures:

I didn't have anything with me for reference but his shell was about 12 inches in diameter and he was very shy once he realized I was there (as you can see). I took a couple of pictures and left so that I wouldn't frighten him too much. I'm pretty sure he was headed from the Wigleys' ever-diminishing pond to the river. I told Madison she is a very smart puppy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment