Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, June 21, 2009

An Ode to Fathers (especially mine!)

A Daddy is so many things to a little girl: her hero, the man she can count on to protect her no matter what, someone who is patient with her and teaches her things - someone who is willing to read the exact same bedtime story forty times in a row (ring any bells, Daddy?)

To all fathers: thank you for being someone your child can look up to - there are very few jobs in life more important than that. To MY father: I'll always call you Daddy, and you'll always be the first man I ever loved.

What would we do without Daddies to show us how to make faces like this?:
And of course, Happy Fathers' Day to my other father: thanks to your guidance, my husband is a kind, caring, and loving individual. He is a wonderful example of what it means to be a man.

I love you both!

1 comment: