We're going to build a new one that's weighted down at the corners but I'm all for eliminating the problem at the source if you know what I mean ;) What I really enjoy the feeder for is watching the wildlife that come to visit - especially Ferdinand! Oh well - we were planning to get bids for a perimeter fence anyway - guess we'll start now!
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Hog Invasion
Just when we thought we were so lucky because hogs don't seem to be a problem here...last night our feeder was literally destroyed. Here are some pictures of the carnage:


We're going to build a new one that's weighted down at the corners but I'm all for eliminating the problem at the source if you know what I mean ;) What I really enjoy the feeder for is watching the wildlife that come to visit - especially Ferdinand! Oh well - we were planning to get bids for a perimeter fence anyway - guess we'll start now!
We're going to build a new one that's weighted down at the corners but I'm all for eliminating the problem at the source if you know what I mean ;) What I really enjoy the feeder for is watching the wildlife that come to visit - especially Ferdinand! Oh well - we were planning to get bids for a perimeter fence anyway - guess we'll start now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



That really stinks! Hog might taste good on the bbq pit. :)
ReplyDelete