We've been moving forward with the nursery and Kenan got a whole lot done this weekend. It's now painted and the shelves he built me for the closet are painted and drying out in the shop. Also, he finished building the mirror frame and now just needs to cut the glass and hang it. Meanwhile my mom and I made lots of other decorating progress - picked out fabric for the bassinet sheets (which I adore) and even found the right letters and ribbon for putting our daughter's name on the wall! Here are some pictures of this weekend's progress:
Priming the shelves
He painted where the wall meets the ceiling by hand. My husband is very talented :)
We really, really love the new color. It goes great with the jungle theme we picked. And it's funny how at first I said no pink and now there is lots of pink around - and I love it!
Also just for fun, here is a belly picture at 22 weeks (this past Tuesday):
But Kenan looks exactly the same :)



No comments:
Post a Comment