Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 3, 2011

Miscellaneous Stuff

Baby, baby, baby! We have babies (one in particular) on the brain! Kenan and I are settling into a habit of eating out a BUNCH - in order to satisfy my tummy and take advantage of the ability to leave the house while we can :)
We have done lots more prep on the nursery; Kenan's next step is to build shelves for the closet and then paint the walls, because we find out in TWO DAYS whether we're having a boy or a girl. Here are a couple of random pictures from the last month or so:
 Late August - a bump, but not yet impressive
19 weeks - all belly :)
I always end up taking belly pictures after I eat supper, which is when the belly is the biggest. We're taking bets on whether or not my belly button will last - Kenan is sure it's going to pop out pretty soon. The baby is very active lately, I can tell the difference between kicks, rolls, and quick flips. Only two more days and we get to stop saying "the baby".

No comments:

Post a Comment