3D movies are all the rage now! We went to see Alice in Wonderland in 3D IMAX Thursday night with Erin and Brad - it was great! Here are a couple of pictures of exactly how cool we looked in our glasses:
We're stylin'.
Side note: our goal to see every movie nominated for Best Picture in 2009 turned out to be a bad project. If you haven't seen the movie Precious, I strongly urge you not to. I had to watch a Disney movie before I even went to sleep, it was so disturbing. So x-nay on that one. We're trying out The Hurt Locker soon because I'm pretty anxious to see a movie that managed to beat both Avatar and District 9 (which, in my opinion, should have won). Peace out!
Side note: our goal to see every movie nominated for Best Picture in 2009 turned out to be a bad project. If you haven't seen the movie Precious, I strongly urge you not to. I had to watch a Disney movie before I even went to sleep, it was so disturbing. So x-nay on that one. We're trying out The Hurt Locker soon because I'm pretty anxious to see a movie that managed to beat both Avatar and District 9 (which, in my opinion, should have won). Peace out!





No comments:
Post a Comment