This weekend Mom and Dad came to visit and we had lots of excitement: our breakfast area furniture delivered and Kenan's garden tilled up. Here are some pics of the fun:
Here are the breakfast table and benches. They are made entirely out of mesquite - the table legs are made out of tree trunk sections. It fits the space very well and I'm so pleased with it
Here is the start of our garden this year - I did a picture from this angle and the one below to show the size of it - it's really big!
Kenan dumping some dirt into our clay-like soil to get the ground ready for planting
Kenan tilling to mix the soil together (that's Daddy on the left)



Oh yea!! I love your table!!! It fits a lot better than I was picturing. I thought it would be big for that space but it looks great! We need to come help you break it in. :)
ReplyDelete