Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

June and July

Here is a random sampling of pictures from June and July. We've been very busy with swimming lessons, 
 Smiling as always
 Olivia has continued to adjust well to her brother and is getting better with him every day
 Goofing off with Dad  :)
 My little angel looking so grown up in her Aggie outfit and boots
 The best daddy in the world. He is so good with those kids.
 Happy Father's Day to the two most important men in my life! :)


Olivia loved swimming lessons this year - I could only get one picture because she is so adventurous that if I stepped back to take a picture she did her best to try swimming on her own. 
 Any time I am not busy with something else this is what I am doing and I love every minute of it. What a lucky girl I am!

Courtesy of a fantastic photographer - Daddy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment