My little girl has already had her first party in her honor and she isn't even here yet! How spoiled! I'm very lucky to have my best friend who threw a shower for me with just some close friends and family - it was delightful and a wonderful time was had by all. Here are the pictures:
The feast! My absolute favorite cupcakes - chocolate with peanut butter frosting, yum yum
Mingling
Baby hot potato - I was the first one out!
Me and my dear - I just noticed my belly is totally encroaching on her space LOL. Not much I can do about it anymore :)
Linda! I was so happy she came all the way from Austin to celebrate with us
Kenan came over at the end to say hi and help with presents
Grandmas!
Erin, me and Val - quite the trio! :)





No comments:
Post a Comment