It's hard to believe we have been married for six years already. I remember that day very well - how excited and nervous I was (believe or not, I don't like THAT much attention), how beautiful the weather was, and how happy we were to start our married life together. This year we decided to re-visit the Emily Morgan hotel since we spent our wedding night there. We had a great time and I can honestly say it was the most special anniversary we've ever had. We are incredibly grateful for our blessings.
Pretty flowers!
We made like tourists and did the Alamo - it was packed!
A well inside the grounds - I'm so glad we went; I've lived in Texas for 18 years and never been to the Alamo before. We learned a ton and really enjoyed ourselves.
Out to dinner
Had to show off the belly :)
A horse-drawn carriage ride - we did this on our wedding night too! Good times...



No comments:
Post a Comment