Every year our employer goes all out to show us their appreciation for our hard work and this year we attended and had an amazing time with our friends and family. The theme this year was "Holiday in Hollywood" - here are some pictures:
Of course, my favorites are sometimes the "outtakes":
This our life, uncut
That's how you can tell Kenan is getting a little cranky about pictures
That's how you can tell I'm annoyed by the face in the previous picture :)
Erin and I are posing for the paparazzi; they follow us everywhere!
Striking a pose - look at that gorgeous baby bump!
Darius Rucker - they really went all out this year
Marissa and me :)
The end of the night
Fountain in front of the Alamodome - at this point it was hovering around 32 degrees and I was REALLY glad I had bought that coat! What a great night we had - great food, great entertainment, great company to enjoy it with.
This our life, uncut
That's how you can tell Kenan is getting a little cranky about pictures
That's how you can tell I'm annoyed by the face in the previous picture :)
Erin and I are posing for the paparazzi; they follow us everywhere!
Striking a pose - look at that gorgeous baby bump!
Darius Rucker - they really went all out this year
Marissa and me :)
The end of the night
Fountain in front of the Alamodome - at this point it was hovering around 32 degrees and I was REALLY glad I had bought that coat! What a great night we had - great food, great entertainment, great company to enjoy it with.



No comments:
Post a Comment