Kenan bought me a gorgeous bouquet of flowers, a beautiful necklace and took me out to dinner for my birthday. Here is what the flowers looked like:
I also got another great birthday present - a new pair of shoes arrived! I used my gift card to Zappos (thank you Mom and Dad!) and they arrived, all gorgeous and everything, on my birthday. Here's what they look like:
Also, the garden is coming along very nicely. Kenan installed an automated drip line watering system and we've already got a couple of seedlings poking their heads up:
Here are the drip lines
Valve system
Our potatoes are taking off!!
First corn plant - I'm officially a corn farmer!
Squash came up first - we have several of those plants
And last but most certainly not least, we are very happy that our ducks came back this year! They seem to like the fence that wasn't there last year :)



No comments:
Post a Comment