Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Boys With Toys

Kenan and Daddy OD'd on the manliness during our visit to Caldwell: fishing, chopping down trees, buying guns - Mom and I just cooked and watched the entertainment. Oh, and I spent plenty of time by the fire and ate more in three days than I can remember in years. Lucky for me, I haven't stepped on a scale and I don't care :)
We also got to visit with Kurt and we were so happy he was able to stop by.

Can you guess what Kurt got for Christmas from Santa? ;)

The tree that Kenan and Daddy chopped down - the biggest cedar I have ever seen, hands down


Figuring out the plan of attack


Madison observing


 
 
I love capturing moments like these - this is why Kenan is going to make a fantastic daddy one day


More planning


Daddy on the AGCO pulling the biggest pieces


Did I mention boys with toys?


Kenan and Kurt launched the boat to the right place where Daddy wanted to sink the branches


Daddy had to explain to me the purpose of this to me - the big branches give the fish a place to hide and basically, it's good for the pond's ecosystem. Pretty cool, huh?


Madison and Driller playing


Kenan and Kurt sinking a branch - they did this several times with different branches


The boys (including Driller) fishing

No comments:

Post a Comment